We envision a vibrant behavioral health community-based organization, where all persons regardless of age, race, national origin or sexual orientation have the opportunity to experience wellness, whether they have encountered abuse/neglect, addictions and/or mental illness.
We strive to be recognized as an effective and accessible behavioral health community resource that promotes prevention, treatment and resiliency in adults, children/adolescents, and their families.
Our values are grounded in:
- On-going evaluation of client inputs and outcomes.
- The dignity and respect for client’s voice and choice, culture and language.
- Open and honest dialogue among all stakeholders.
- Partnerships that share and promote leadership, decision-making, ownership and accountability.
- A well-trained and competent workforce.
- Responsible use of our resources to ensure financial sustainability.
- Client-centered services, provided by licensed clinicians, who triage clients through the following assessment and treatment phases:
- Comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment,
- Individualized treatment/intervention plan ,
- Education and Support,
- Resource development, management and referrals